Friday, August 24, 2007

Greg Dulli - Pussywillow

Este é o post antes do fim de semana...vou a terrinha por isso não devo escrever no fim de semana.
Grande musica esta, mas fica só aqui a letra que não vou traduzir!
A letra é muito boa, fez-me lembrar mim! :P

Greg Dulli - Pussywillow

How far will I fall before I break?
(So sweet, completely)
It scares me how much I enjoy my way-
(A way not easy)
But lights out feels so good don't spare my fate (say viva evil)

Its unsightly glow
Lights my way below
How I love it so completely-
I suppose-
It's sweetness is my weakness
Aidez-moi-
I was the last to know

Share my pillow, pussywillow-
Come-
(Tonite, I need ya)
Your desperation is insatiable
(Kommen sie, liebchen)

There's a light that grows-
Like your lover's nose-
"Where were you last night?"
Why ask?
You already now-
Your weakness is my sweetness
Aidez-moi-
I am the last to know

English: This is the post before the weekend, i go to my town, so i don't gonna post...
This is a lyric is from a great song but only the lyric i post.
I just like the lyric makes me remind myself! :P